Connection Problems Tonite

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Almost

Connection Problems Tonite

Post by Almost » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:05 am

Hail Reunion folk,

As you no doubt have noticed, I have LDed tonight. My cable modem light is blinking so I am typing this on a most DAOC unworthy work laptop. :(

Just want to let you know that I have enjoyed grouping with you all in both the distant and recent (this is all relative, I guess) past. You all really are a good bunch of people and have been kind enough to take a lonely bard in for some good rp fun (I hope I've been carrying my weight too :) )

If I don't get back on tonite, I wish you all a happy and healthy Labor Day weekend (I will be on vacation starting tomorrow through then, so I will not be online).

Jay - I am honored to be invited but will have to discuss with my roommate (Khail) + get EC to 5 mil RP (a personal goal that I would like to see EC meet before it draws its final breath).

Later,
Almost Famous

P.S. Let's go Yanks! (I hope there will be baseball being played upon my return from vacation).
Almost Famous

Fasmia KyLee

Post by Fasmia KyLee » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:27 pm

Hey Almost, we figured you couldn't make it back in for a reason such is that. Enjoy your weekend and Vacation!
Fasmia

Rianned

Me too

Post by Rianned » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:38 pm

I am going to add my little blurb about not getting on.
I left for 2 weeks and when I came back I all of the sudden cannot get online. I have been trouble shooting my system but it seems only DAO does it. I need to try reloading it to see if that fixes my problem. It is not the game itself(at least not on the server side) and it isn't my coonection. They stutters and freezes on sound. Never had any problems with the game before so I think it is another virus although I have Norton Corparate and a trojan finder. Ahhh well.. see you when I get it fixed.

Rianned
Seduction isn t making someone do what they don t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already. -- Waiter Rant