Important Sports News!

Everyone can talk here.
Sleeps

Important Sports News!

Post by Sleeps » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:15 pm

My friends we are at a crossroads when it comes to Fantasy Sports. It was approximately 10 Years ago when I met Muggles and Co. - then he was known as Armon and the game of choice was Ever Quest. Anyway, after playing together for nearly 2 months we finally realized that we were pratically neighbors; it took our favorite Pizza place burning down to make the connection. We became real life friends in that time, and that's how we also became competitors. He invited me to this fanatsy Football league. it was my 1st time playing an online fantasy game and soon became the butt of many a joke as i found a way to the bottom of the list. Due to injuries, bad drafting , etc etc. hence my name became Celladwella.
Well with 8 day left in the fantasy season I find myself playing the person who introduced me to the game for the championship. It been hard long road getting here but i think the silence from Muggles is some sort of respect. I believe he is affraid of losing, usually his pompous ass is sprouting shit all over the place but this year he's dead silent. We palyed our 1st weekend out of 2 and the score is currently 100 -88 in my favor- still have Brett Favre and Sindney Rice to go on Monday night to further increase that lead. As much as i wanted to to smack talk i will refrain and just hope my team doesn't let me down. Good luck Chris- hope your guys are up to the task because the better your team does the better the victory will be if i win. Tune in next week for the results...

Mr.Muggles

Re: Important Sports News!

Post by Mr.Muggles » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:55 pm

it's tighter than queen amadalia's snatch up in here. Don't celebrate yet.(nerdly sexual innuendo! ftw?)

I will begrudgingly admit you had a good year (for once).

Xxeno

Post by Xxeno » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Well who won?

Sleeps

Post by Sleeps » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 am

It won't be official until after mondays game but i lost track when i went up by 100 points!

one word somes it up CRUSHED!

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm

yah billy won grats bro!

Xxeno

Post by Xxeno » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Sleeps sounds like you have Charles in your backfield....