ML7 "sorry" BG Raid Tonight at 10pm EST

Everyone can talk here.
Troldmanden

ML7 "sorry" BG Raid Tonight at 10pm EST

Post by Troldmanden » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:22 pm

OK all, I know this is a late raid for EST ppl, that is why it will be FAST.

Gonna try a "Sorry" ML7 BG Raid on Wednesday the 9th at 10pm EST.

I know there are a bunch of ML7's coming up (which I can't make any.. LOL)... so this is how this raid will be run.... and this will be a SORRY raid...meaing...

NO WAITING ON ANYTHING / ANYONE. Yes this means LD's, AFK, stuck, fall thru cracks, etc. Raid will move at MY Speed, no waiting on LD's, rez's, etc. When I move, raid moves. Only thing we will wait on is when we port into the dungeon. As soon as I port inside, I will start the timer...we will wait 4min and roll...

Anyone joining my BG, it will be assumed that you agree to these terms. This will be a zero tolerance raid... meaning...

Earthvein will have BG up approx 15 min before the raid... meet in volc / Igraine

Raid will start at 10pm EST, at that time, BG will be closed and we will roll out. If we do not have enough ppl, IMO, to do it and do it fast, then this raid will be cancelled.

Rules...

- NO whining/complaining about ANYTHING or your booted from bg
- If you go LD.... sorry (log in and try and catch up)
- If you miss a step... sorry (join the next ML7)
- If you can't run fast enough and die in the lava waterfall on the bridge..sorry (will try and rez ya)
- If you AFK and find yourself in a room by yourself...sorry (shame on you)
- If Mythic just doesn't like you and you don't get credit...sorry
- No we can't just swing by and get you the faction part...sorry
- If you DO NOT have steps 1-6 DONE, we aren't doing them for you...sorry.

The raid is at 10pm EST, more than enough time to log on, find a group and do them prior.

If we can rez you, we will...if you wandered off from the raid and died, then ... sorry.

The only toons that should be just standing around are bards (due to songs) and others should be fighting, healing, etc. I don't want to see a bunch of toons standing around as 3 ppl are fighting aggro.

PLEASE NOTE THIS.... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THOSE TERMS, THEN FEEL FREE TO WAIT FOR ONE OF THE OTHER ML7 RAIDS, no ill feelings... I'm just tired of all the complaining that goes on.

LOOT RULES: NO BG treasurer will be set, except for the last mob... where all the drops will be mine... err I mean lotto'd. I don't expect anything for this raid...just your support, being at the keyboard and getting this done fast.

Bring your cold weapons for Typhon...

Also, I will need the following:

- A ranger and a bard for Katorii step (find and pull)
- A bard to run the plates to the gate

Anything else, I'll let you know on the raid.
Troldmanden - 50 Chanter ML10
Tuatha De Dagda Alliance leader
Honor Guard Guild GM
Hib / Igraine
DAOC