Antipie's template

Everyone can talk here.
rungaul

Antipie's template

Post by rungaul » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:51 am

Hello all. Was just trying to get antipie's template and figured that this was the best place to ask. I've grouped with some of ya a few times and had a blast now I need to work on finishing my template (antipie's template that is)

Thanks in advance
Mrrungaul 50 hero lgm wc'er

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:31 am

Antis template isn't that great unless he fixed some of his resists wich were really low.

Zik > Anti eventhough he might disagree :twisted:
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

rungaul

Post by rungaul » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:59 pm

I am just assuming that being the rvr fanatics that you all are this would be a good spot to get a great template. Anti and I pretty much have the same arts (I still need mad tales 3) so I figured that his template would pretty much max everything. If you have access to a better one I am all ears. I know this may be alot to ask since none of ya probably know who the hell I am hehehe. But hey were all hibs right, and our numbers are decreasing. The arts I have are GoV, BoS, GS, Winged Helm, SoM @ Harpy cloak, Battler 1H, Malice 2H, GoLM, Scalars(need 3 of 3) and Kahos shield(need art have all else) Don't think I missed anything.

Any way any ideas are encourged :)

Cheers

Would still love your template though Ant

Anti

Post by Anti » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:51 pm

Yea, sorry. I've been meaning to post it for you. I thought I had a copy of it in my PM section on the VNboards but it was an old version. The newer version I had in my email and I totally forgot I deleted it.

Anyway, when I log on, I can write it all down for you.

What I can give you is a listing of all my Arts/items in the template, that I can remember, haha...

Ok, the arts I have are:

Malice 2H
Battler 1H
GoLM
GoV
Scalars
SoM

The other items I have are:

Ring of the Silent Oblivion (ML5.10 drop)
Band of Shadows (Chissi drop)
Naxos Abalone Bracer (Quest item)
Belt of the Brute (Forgot where this drops)
Paidrean Neck (Quest item)
Ebon Hide Bracer (Quest item)

My resists were a little low before I got my armor SC'd.

I think the only resist that is low, is Spirit. All scale in the template is MP with ablative procs. The temp has capped Qui, +23 Str Cap, 9% Melee damage, 10% Style damage, and 10% Melee speed.

Like I said, one I log in game, I'll write down specifically what the armor has on it for you.

Sorry it took so long,
Anti

P.S. - Anti >>> Zik - Niller is still mad I wtfpwned his NS and his hero is duels. Both duels I wasn't wearing armor!!!
Antipie | Gilded Spear | ML10

Sleyer

Post by Sleyer » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:27 am

Belt of the Brute is ML9 drop of one of those huge motionless lions. But they dont drop everytime.

But Dan, Ivory has one in her vault she is saving for the template I made for her and she is prolly never going to use it :P
Sleyer the leetest Druid

rungaul

Post by rungaul » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:01 pm

Thanks Vin, I trades something and got one off Marm. I think all I need now is Ant's sc template and a ring of obliviopn, plus to do seven coins quest cause I think that is the mssing item he didn't post. Once I find ring and mad tales 3 I should be set. I still would love to get khaos shiled art but none around.