8v8?????

Everyone can talk here.
Midnoob

last night

Post by Midnoob » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:11 pm

while it is a bit daunting to see all them hiblets running around the amg, the only thing yer 3 fg zerg accomplished I could see was forcing albs to bring out 5fg's, GJ guys, yer so awesome , can I join yer guild, I will delete and reroll a hiblet NOT, been there, done that, played the fairy land realm.

A comment was made about Mid being the easy realm, I wanna point out that Mid never had a Fins camp where Focus chanters could chain pull 4+ red/grape to 50 to PL thier mates, through-out the history of DAoC it has always been much easier to lvl to 50 in Hib then Mid. Thank gawd Mythic patched in the red Caps so we can now level to 50 in less then 2 weeks like Hibs was always able to do till the focus shield nerf. Now lets add to this, Hero's have the highest potential damage output of any melee (CS Spec WIN!!) Enchanters have the highest potential Magic damage output (Mana debuff, Light base nuke WIN!) Warders are prolly the best defensive melee in the game, (PBT WIN, though Paladins run right up there with thier heal chants) So plz to explain how Mids have the easy realm?

on Bede hibs have what, 3x the mid population? maybe more, and you feel the need to constantly zerg mid 8man grps, I seen ya do it last night for hours. From approx 7pm CST till 10pn CST evrytime I saw Hib killspam it was reunion zerg killing 8 mids, so where is this mid zerg? huh where? there? Oh wait, Highlanders are Mids right? LOL, get a clue!

I challenged you to 8v8 and all I seen was alot of post a time, place, ok Time, from NOW till May 15th.

Place, EMAIN. good enough for ya?

Smart money says you won't 8v8 because yer history shows that on the 2 occasions you have, you had that long run from DL back to emain at speed 6.

I also seen alot of excuses as to why you can't/won't 8v8 and fingers pointing at Mid Zerg, HAHAHAHAHA, /point Alb zerg FTW skillless noobs that cannot win unless they outnumber ya 2-3 to 1 and then they have ta SoS, why ya see em sitting at the apk when SoS is down so much.

now for the props, I noticed 2 druids, 2 bards and a warden in Webbs grp last night, You do know how to build an efficient grp to counter yer enemy but you complain about mids 3 CC healers? LMGDFAO

druid insta root = CC, Bards Mez = CC, so yer running 4 CC and 5 heal classes and you wanna point fingers at Mid 3 healer grp, which FYI rarely happens. Average Mid rvr grp is 1 healer, 2 casters and 5 melee. By average I mean Pick up Group, not ubah elite 8v8 rvr guild grp. Not gonna mention the guilds names here, but I am not part of them.

so yer excuses are just a tool to avoid acceptance that in 8v8 yer gonna get tooled, and tooled, and tooled, and prolly tooled again, Prove me wrong, PLEASE prove me wrong. Although i totally understand this, some people just cannot stand the thought that they might not be the Legend in thier Own Mind they think everyone sees them as, and to lose in rvr would only force them to face that which terrifies them, ie.. they aren't the GranChamp they think they are.

You have the time and the place, now show me something of that (yer words here) L33T RvR Guild in action.

I'm gonna go hold my breath in emain awaiting the 8v8 reunion grp, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yaspus

Post by Yaspus » Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:34 pm

Guess every realm should have the exact same ra's and toons. That would fix it all....

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:10 pm

Wow newb you got everything wrong in you post. From the classes that we had in our group last night down to the 3x times the population of Midguard thing and of course your best defensive tank assessment is wrong. The Paladin is the best defensive tank newb although Wardens do come in 2nd. Please try to get something right in your posts.

By the way why don't you go talk to thantos and mm about what happened last night in 8v8 land. We have some nice fraps of the time we fought thantos 8v8(they logged after it saying they didnt have the right classes to 8v8 online) and few of the times we beat mm last night 8v8 from last night. Plus we have the frap of our 8 vs 16 victory against the mid groups. I Didn't think any hib 8 could take out 16 mids seeing that mid is the "easy" realm.

Now again why don't you post a place and time you want to meet us to 8v8. We promise we won't laugh spam ya too much after we give you a dirt nap. Please go back and troll vn if you not willing to put your money where you mouth is.
Last edited by Innorast on Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nain

Post by Nain » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:44 pm

Aside from the fact you can't read (in regards to that l33t comment) get 1 thing through your head.

WE DON'T BUILD GROUP'S

We run out from DL as soon as we have a bard and preferably a druid, other than that the groups get's filled with the people logging on.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:00 pm

Quite frankly and this is hard to say cause I dislike their play style, but when Reunion ran 8 the other day, they were the toughest hib group we've faced on this server I believe.

This is a quote from Hollo (MM guild member). So take the 2 times we ran 8(stupidest quote ever) and shove it.

I can tell whoever is posting this has had his but handed to him so many times by reunion he's come here looking for tissue paper for his hemeroids.

Midnoob

Post by Midnoob » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:50 pm

wow, why ya getting so defensive? Why the vehemance in yer reply, did I strike a nerve? good, I meant to.

and once again, no acceptance of the 8v8 for the next two weeks, I can see I am wasting my time, good thing though It is my time to waste.

Have a nice day

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:41 pm

So do you play a healer or a savage? LOL dont come here spewing your oh so righteous bullshit when your realm is the easy mode realm. With the new RA changes inc you will be switching from easy mode to god mode so stfu and keep on spamming your aoe stun kthnx
Dyonysis 50 LW Hero RR8 (LGM WeaponCrafter)
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:52 pm

Being as you know so much about reunion(lol). Either tell us where and when you want to fight (no emain is not good enough) or go back to your easy mode mid realm with your 1000pt quading savages and chain wearing mezzers and stfu. Maybe we will only bring half a group so at least you will stand a chance of killing someone.

Rueun

Post by Rueun » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:45 pm

Midnoob wrote:and once again, no acceptance of the 8v8 for the next two weeks, I can see I am wasting my time, good thing though It is my time to waste.
You claim that there has been no acceptance of your challenge of 8v8 - I have seen no fewer than 4 members of Reunion accept your challenge in this thread - do you have selective reading skills or are you just plain simple? Your wish to remain anonymous entirely defeats your apparent purpose to legitmately challenge Reunion in an 8v8 environment.

Even if you wish to keep your own persona a secret (understandable as you have an extremely high *mock* factor), it is a very simple case of naming a time and a place as I know that these people are inevitably up for the challenge as Reunion has many of the most skilled players in the Hib/Bed realm. Heck, start killing guards on a Reunion held keep with your group of 8 and if the numbers are on they will come running to meet you. It's not that difficult, really.

So, essentially, you are here to bait, and bait alone. Which means you are either a) an skill-less fool with a big mouth, b) scared of the whipping Reunion would give you and your fellow groupmates in an 8v8 competition, or c) both a) and b). My money is on c.
Others are a mistake.

Peachesbard

Post by Peachesbard » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:16 pm

I've been watching that panda do flips for 5 minutes now.

aragorn829

Post by aragorn829 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:49 am

Nah its not me! Look at the IP adresses :D

he has a couple good points but for the most part hes just trying to get under your skin :?

Anyhoo just thought id drop in and tell Nain it wasnt me!

See ya in emain.....hopefully with 8! :twisted:

Sdhealer

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:57 pm

I know it's no one in thantos/mm or any of the other more known mg guilds from some of the stupid statements the guy made. Saying that reunion has done 8 2 times in its history and was crushed is obviously bs. It had to come from someone that's fairly new to the server/game.

We actually have been able to run more 8's lately and I can tell you why sd. The zergs in emain have been alot smaller and not nearly as many.

aragorn829

Post by aragorn829 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:51 pm

Its cool. run whatever you want. im done bitching at people for not running 8. I could care less :D

But i will warn you...If we do die to your 2-3grps we might just bring out 3 groups of our own :shock:

anyhoo keep up the good fight

cheers

Sdhealer

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Sat May 01, 2004 7:28 am

Fair enough thats usually our sop.

Tandu
email n00b

Post by Tandu » Mon May 03, 2004 6:33 pm

Rueun/Turin <3
Tandu - Human Captain *Brandywine*