Adios

Everyone can talk here.
Dezmodiuz

Adios

Post by Dezmodiuz » Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:08 am

Well time has come after a year here. i am moving to mid on another server. there is entirely too much crap goin on with not just the guild but personality conflicts on this server. i am posting here as i have lost access to the guild forums(dunno why).

took a look at sb and it appears too many issues as of yet. will take another look after they get the initial garbage ironed out.

dyon may pop back from time to time to craft, rvr etc. i will more than likely not be back for some time. i hope you all have the best of luck in whatever you do. if you decide it best to remove my toons from the guild so be it.

kraka all i have to say is you are EXTREMELY lucky you have the internet to hide behind little man. i would take extreme pleasure in beating you into a bloody pulp for the bullshit that spews from hole in your face. for the most part i have kept to myself about what a little bitch you are but now you have passed the point where this has become more than some whining or normal garbage. you should never make a discussion personal or take it to the point you did. i hope you die you bitch. is it wrong to wish death on someone? maybe, but at this point i dont care. maybe we will all get lucky and you will contract aids from some bitch that actually feels sorry for you and gives you a pity fuck. die you POS die. ok i am done. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sadisticon DeSade 50 Spearo
Dezmodiuz DeSade 50 Mana Mentalist
Sadistikon DeSade 49 BladeShade
Desmodius DeSade 36 Champion
Sadizticon DeSade 27 Shield Hero
Dezmodius DeSade 50 Mana Enchanter
Sinjiin DeSade 47 Bard
Dabot DeSade 50 Druid

Quest

Post by Quest » Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:48 am

I think thats pretty sick to say that shit at the end, what the fuck is wrong with you? As far as some skank giving him a "pity fuck" I doubt he'd ever stoop so low as to do you.
Qball 50 Chanter, IQL 50 Vale Walker, Quest 50 Ranger, Qcut 50 Shade - -- -

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:15 am

OMFG. :(
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Krakajak

Post by Krakajak » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:32 am

BWHAHAH

ill say it again BWHAHAHHAHA

thats some nice stuff you said there

But its "water of a ducks back"

As for beating the shit out of me no chance i could take you and your crack dealing bf on nps

you should get off the drugs your self sheesh i seen your pictures almost puked my guts up

But i think bedevere will be fine without you all expect them people you promised you woul do full 5 stat overcharge at the cost of 700 gold lol!

We sent every one who asked us to you lol

have fun in midgard i hope you come to sb and play same server as us :D i saw a de sade today should have pked it lol
Other name was serenity with ..... sounded fishy to us
Be seeing you
Krakajak 50 Hero
Warclone 50 Valewalker
Bonfesti 50 Druid
Silvano 50 Mentalist (1003 spellcraft)
Necrotic 50 Eldy
Wizekrax 50 Shade
Tinytoon 50 Hero
Damager 50 chant
Froggy 50 Bard RR5 (1000 armourcraft)

Dezmodiuz

Post by Dezmodiuz » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:42 am

ok so now you cant read either you idiot. this is not demonika/sadistka/dyonysis. this is sadisticon her bf. as i said before bitch i stayed away from your bullshit arguements and disputes until now. once again bitchboy i count the days until you disappear. as far as her orders, (should read a little slower so you can comprehend) she will be back to complete them and rvr some.
Sinjiin DeSade 47 Bard
Dabot DeSade 50 Druid

Dezmodiuz

Post by Dezmodiuz » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:47 am

as far as taking me, i severly doubt that. i am pretty sure you are one of those pasty little idiots that sits in the safety of his little dark room behind his monitor. it is easy to be a big man in that situation. enjoy it while you can. live your life as a "somebody" on an online game as it is the only place you have the chance to do so.

(edit)

sure is funny how you can make fun of people who actually post their pics. why dont you post yours. and no cutting one out of a catalog or posting one from one of your assranger sites doesnt count. c'mon post your pic. i am curious to see this person who could take me and my gf so easily.
Sinjiin DeSade 47 Bard
Dabot DeSade 50 Druid

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:48 am

If you guys want to fight, come to Denmark and I'll give you both a lesson :twisted:

RAR!! Fear the Vikings.

Could you keep your BS to PMs please. No need to write this kind of stuff on a public forum. I'm pretty sure noone gives a fook about the relationship the two of you have.
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Mitch

Post by Mitch » Fri Mar 28, 2003 5:09 pm

At least this time I didn't miss the severe profanity! :o

But now you get the Danes all riled up and they are gonna sail over and pwn your towns and take da womens!

Take care Dez, I never really played with ya, but you seemed cool :)
Mitch LovesBrihalla - Lvl 50 Arrow Fumbler (retired)

"Well, I'm gonna open my own amusement park! With blackjack! And hookers!"