Andred Server

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Sineath

Andred Server

Post by Sineath » Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:58 pm

Been playing on Andred the last few weeks. I have a lvl 25 Healer named Sineath, a lvl 20 Shadowblade named Sineatho, a lvl 5 Enchanter named Sineatha(ok, so i'm not good at names), AND a lvl 11 Enchanter named Greys.

A few days ago, I went to Ft Atlas in Midgard and saw some casters standing on top of a building and just collecting rp and exp. I tried to get up on top but couldn't figure out how they did it. I killed one caster that came down to collect some coins that dropped off a dead guy that he killed. Also, their was a shadowblade that was pking too. I killed the SB, then 2 grey casts up on top of the building attacked my lvl 25 healer and the SB did too. I learned that I can cast and heal myself against a grey pretty easily. I'm guessing these players were around lvl 12. Anyways, finally, I got bored of trying to get on the building so I went to the stable master and bought a ticket, I gave him the ticket and experienced lag getting on the horse then having the horse move. During this lag time, they killed my lvl 25 healer. I got so pissed, that I decided, if you can't beat em, join em. So, that is the story of how Greys was born. The name? I thought about it and it so pissed me off that I was killed by greys that I decided to name my chanter Greys so when I kill people, the world will see "<Insert Player's Name> was killed by Greys". :)

ATM, my chanter is a lowbie but I'm looking forward to the time when I can run into a town and get the killed by Greys message spammed to the world.

PS Sineath is in a Anti-PK guild called House of Sagacious