Rhynox

Rhynox Chosen - application

Post by Rhynox » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 am

Here's the basic intro to start

Realm rank: 23
Got Vent :)

Name: Rhynox
Class/Rank/RR: Chosen 36/23

Previous MMORPG experience: UO, Asherons Call, DAoC, EQ, SW Galaxies, Shadowbane, WoW... you name it i have probably spent some time on it.

Why would you like to join Reunion?: I came across a warband running around in Praag and TM and played several hours with them. I had a great time and introduced myself to several members of Reunion, including Inergy. I was highly impressed with their style of gameplay, strategy and overall good time playing together. I have been in the game since the first week of closed Beta and have been looking for a solid guild that enjoys the end game experience. Reunion is the first group of players that i have met in the game where i was really impressed and wanted to be part of their guild.

What interests you most about games like this? I work in the video game industry and have been a big fan if MMOs for years. I am also a fan of Games Workshop's Warhammer world, so I jumped at the chance play some great characters while cracking a few skulls in PvP and RvR.

Do you have ventrilo and regular access to our forums? Yes

Do you have any alts you wish to join the guild? No other primary characters at this time.

Are you over 19 y/o: Yes

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a veteran QA Manager in the video game industry. I have managed teams from Sony Playstation, Xfire and iWin games. I love what i do and get paid to have fun and be a big kid! I really enjoy Warhammer Online and would love the opportunity to meet and play along with the members of Reunion. I got a level head and good sense of humor, so you wont see me stomping off the field or typing in all CAPS :) Im not a loot whore or player that only participates when it serves me. I prefer to work as a team to enjoy the game to the fullest.
I am currently a guild leader, but if you give me a shot i will gladly hand over the reigns to someone else. Look forward to hearing from you.

Rhynox

Iduna
email n00b

Re: Rhynox Chosen - application

Post by Iduna » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Nice app. I am curious though, you said you are a guild leader. How big is your guild? What effect would you leaving your guild have on them? Is your guild aware that you are looking at joining Reunion? Just wondering what the impact would be on your current guild if their guild leader leaves to join a different guild.
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:41 pm

sure send a tell to inergy or geordie or myself for more info

Sayura

Post by Sayura » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Oooh what sever did you play on Asheron's Call?
"Trust no one, suspect everyone."

Rhynox

Post by Rhynox » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Iduna wrote:Nice app. I am curious though, you said you are a guild leader. How big is your guild? What effect would you leaving your guild have on them? Is your guild aware that you are looking at joining Reunion? Just wondering what the impact would be on your current guild if their guild leader leaves to join a different guild.
The guild is about 45 players. We started off strong and was composed of mostly of friends in the Video Game industry. Most have fallen off to work on their own companies games, jumped servers to play Order or just reverted back to WoW. So right now my guild of 45 has about 3 active players, which makes it very challenging to run a raid :) I can hand it off to a guild officer to take over np.

Asheron's Call was a great game for its time, never seen a game since that had so much interaction between the devs and the players. Unfortnuately i cant remember the server i played on (2 years on the game). If anyone here played i hope you remember the "White Rabbit" mob (monty python) killing every high level that approached it and even an entire NPC town. That was classic and hillarious.

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Ahh ok that explains it then, your current guild is virtually inactive. Makese sense.
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

inergy

Post by inergy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm

I say lets get him in on a trial-membership.
Whats the difference between Raid_0 and Raid_1?
In Raid_0 the zero stands for how many files you are going to get back if something goes wrong.