WAR APPLICATION

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Scyle

WAR APPLICATION

Post by Scyle » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Endira - lvl 32 Witch Elf http://www.wardb.com/profile.aspx?id=30714

Im currently in a guild, and I really like the people, my problem is the guild has a total of 29 people in it, a few of them are alts. When I look at the guild roster i see people that haven't logged in for 4-5-6 days, I log in during the day - Im the only one online. Thus Ive gone from 0-32 solo. I really like RvR. But I would like to get with a larger group so I dont feel like im alone the whole time, especially in PvE. Anyways, so with that said, I am hoping to be accepted in Reunion. Im now a Tier 4 RvR'er.. lol altho I get smoked pretty fast by the lvl 40.. But im not a quitter and I dont bail out on my teammates.
I play about 4-5 hrs a day and look to gain at close to a lvl a day, but when you need 600k xp per day that gets more difficult.. either way I love to kill kill kill.
I have vent, but im not much of a talker, I'll use it, but i prefer peace and quiet, ( I have a 1 yr old baby who crys alot LOL) -

Altho I play a female toon.. I AM MALE 39 years old - Arizona - Not looking for a date, not looking for cyber , just looking for people to play the game with on a consistent basis who when I log in and look at a guild roster im not the only one online.

I also do not believe in guild HANDOUTS. In 2 weeks time I have been able to buy my own mount and have 260 gold in my bank. I do however believe in you scratch my back I'll scratch yours - I have absolutely no roblem to provide all my mats (Seeds , talisman stuff.. etc) that I get to the guild in exchange for finished goods.

Sineath

Re: WAR APPLICATION

Post by Sineath » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:51 pm

We have a winner. I'll look for you in-game.

Scyle

Re: WAR APPLICATION

Post by Scyle » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:33 pm

Im in and out of Serpents passage today