Application for WAAAAAAGH!

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Akatosh

Application for WAAAAAAGH!

Post by Akatosh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:08 pm

I am akatosh a lvl 11 Zealot i enjoy healing teammates and killing order in RvR i am looking for friendship and a kick ass guild that will pwn the order scum. I am also looking for a mature guild and i think reunion has it im tired of dumb whine ass kiddos that seemed to be in every previous guild i was in. I played WoW for 3 years and did alot of endgame raiding pvping and arena matches.

Now a little about myself. I am a 19 year old college student in my 2nd year of college for computer technology. I enjoy longboarding it is my favorite sport and its wat im usually doing when im not playing WAR because i need some form of exersize. I also enjoy drinking beer and smashing order into pulp.

Looking forward to playing with you all.

For the raven god!, Akatosh

Sineath

Re: Application for WAAAAAAGH!

Post by Sineath » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi, sounds good. Do you have vent? Also, where are you located, time-zone? Do you play casually or hard-core? Do you have other things like a part-time job or other things besides college keeping you busy?

Lakoimeca

Re: Application for WAAAAAAGH!

Post by Lakoimeca » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Sineath wrote:Hi, sounds good. Do you have vent? Also, where are you located, time-zone? Do you play casually or hard-core? Do you have other things like a part-time job or other things besides college keeping you busy?
He is applying to the guild not a job interview sineath!! :) :razz:
Tony

Warhammer
Bloodfury - Dok (Dead)