Mokomonato 38 shammy

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Moko

Mokomonato 38 shammy

Post by Moko » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:03 am

Howdy all,

I am allready tagged, but been hunting with Killray 38 war and Danedor 37 rogue(sp)

im just sooo overwelmed right now that i cant remeber peoples names hehe....

and looking forward to hunting with more of yall if given this big chance to join yall and wont let yall down....

Once again id like to thank you for this opportunity and hopefully will be an added asset to the very big family....

Moko 38 shammy

Moko

Post by Moko » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:42 pm

Wanted to add a little background as well...

Well i play a dwarven hunter on whisperwind and the guild was MC BWL and just did the 10 hour gate fight this past friday...( i know patooey alliance scum)

I have left that server and havent looked back because a friend at work peeked my interest in PVP server... So this has become my permenant home... I been with them for 6yrs since EQ time frame and even had 30 people from that same guild at my house for a meet and greet with tons of barbque... We were a family hince why i am enjoying this guild as well... It has the same feeling...

In the younger days Pre ZF and AQ and before we challenged the dragon( Oynx, MC, and BWL) I was a one of the raid coordinators to help people get geared in brd, scholo,lbrs, ubrs, and strat live and dead sides...

Once we were geared enough i primarily geared people on the Drakefire amulet quest on dropping anger and argel and the jail break part... and i ran brd tell for 2 months solid ( alot of alts and primary's and boy i was sick of that place afterwards)... I could almost do the instance asleep ( just kidding on that part )

I never played horde and find that i am actually enjoying being a shaman and pretty good at it and since i know the hunters weekness in pvp been killing them every since hehe...

Now with me being flip flopped to horde i am finding it completely differant especially quests and mostly quests in pvp contested areas the joys of having to watch your back hehe... Didnt have to worry about that in a PVE environment..

I have only been on this server for roughly 3 weeks and lvl 38 and i am trying to get up there and help as much as my Bullish self ( i cant say humanly considering im a Tauren and far from looking humanily well could say Biped hehe)....

I have posted things in other forums in hopes that it will help and not hinder.. That is not my intention...

Looking forward to meeting and hunting with others.... because i know ill be asking for help soon to get elements gear...

PVP to date is i beleive 457 kills and appox 10k honor this week...
Mokomanato 43 lvl Shaman

Moko

Post by Moko » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:26 pm

Soooo Far i am having a blast with you guys and i know you guys are saying lvl faster heheh...............

But i would still like to meet more of yall if you guys dont mind hunting with a little guy like me... log and alt if you have one hehe then we can go lay waste to an instance or something....

I want to group with alot of you so you can say man this guy rocks he's a keeper.... Im not sure how long the probationary period is... But i still dont have guild only discusstion...

Ill be on a little late since my hard drive died last night... I have still yet to install Team speak, Ventrillo, CT_MOD and assist. and all of ACE healing... Im still looking for a good totem util out there and have yet to find one sick an tired of of having to click 4 times on totems or 3 times when i need to click just once...
Mokomanato 43 lvl Shaman

kalimac

Post by kalimac » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:52 pm

You're moving fast Moko, keep it up!

Moko

Post by Moko » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:22 pm

Update:

Well last night was alot of trial and error had to update vid drivers (kept getting screen tears on pixels) re update diirect x after applying new and updated vid drivers. Installed Vent and talked to a few of yall i spoke with but didnt catch yalls names..

Managed to get close to 39 but might need some assistance in some quests in STV to get more exp...

Managed to get 2 Bg's in before i logged ( hate doing bg's when people dont listen) trying to get away from the 30-39 group cause them guys some of them dont have any sense... I hope the 40-49 group is better(granted ill prolly get slaughtered a ton due to money issues from multiple respecs and gotta respec again :::sigh:::: last 1 was 10 gold)

Trying to penny pinch for mount and mail armor doubtfull though 6 gold to my name lol....

Goal for the weekend to get past 40 have a mount and mail armor... And hopefully Sargent in Rank... Tall order:::: takes a deep breath::::
Mokomanato 43 lvl Shaman

Moko

Post by Moko » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:24 pm

didnt do much last night got a little exp and had 2 WSG wins and then the wife came home and we had dinner an a blockbuster movie evening...

Since i need cash im going to be farming instances and doing the pvp thing all weekend and also get exp hehe when i hit 40 i want to get trained, mounted and mail armor hehe.....
Mokomanato 43 lvl Shaman