Acmed - Reunion appication for daoc

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Acmed

Acmed - Reunion appication for daoc

Post by Acmed » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:27 am

Hello i would like to formally apply for membership, Acmed RR8/ML10battlemaster/warden/29regrowth48nurture34blunt.

- I have gamed with Ufories, Greenhouse, and Blacheart in doac enough that they should be able to give yall a good idea about my gaming habits,skills, and overall attitude. Others i have grouped with on several occassions are Sleyer,Moonblast,Haax,sik and others.

- What im looking for is a group of people that are abit above the average skill level of the average players - i feel i fit that description, though not cocky enough to think im better than everyone or anything like that but feel i have an over all better skill than the average player here - Also looking for an atmoshpere where people arent always walking on egg shells to not offend people want a place where people can take jokes critisim whatever and an not throw a fit - i have friends in other guilds still and will have some toons supporting them still though Acmed is my main.

Some have asked why i have left my old guild Liberty Legion with Acmed - the answer would be that acmed had become to popular a name with in the alliance with too many people and was under constant sends for PLs, help what not - not that i hate helping but was just overloaded - Other dificulties were from being the co-gm and the constant mediation of disputes with in alliance.

As for my online gaming background this is all ive got - Daoc is my first venture into the online gaming venue a friend bought the game for me a year ago and i was hooked - i have something like 130complete days played in the past year and thought with work changeingn abit this will not be as high i am still a very active player.

Well i think ive covered all that i can think to include and its late an i work in 6 hours - if any questions please message me in game or via email.

Acmed

Xtahl@work

Post by Xtahl@work » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:50 am

it's about time you applied biatch. :P
Order:
Hemorhoid - 40 Ironbreaker RR68
Lesterr - 40 Rune Priest RR60
Fieldgoal - 40 Engineer
Whackamole - 35 Slayer

Destro:
Xtahl (Doctorfeelgood) - 40 Marauder
Crookedwood - 40 Squig Herder
Widgett - 40 Shaman
Meatyball - 40 Black Orc

Acmed

Post by Acmed » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:26 pm

Yeah it took me a while hehe - but it was hard to leave some friend in my first guild - i tend to be very dedicated to those that have helped me but it was finally time to move on with this toon and yall looked like you could use some new blood haha and i hope yall like bad puns.

Greenhouse

Post by Greenhouse » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:31 am

A vote has been put up recently, it'll just be a few days till it's done.

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:43 pm

Add him quick not many good wardens on bene!