Requesting Admittance

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Kaelath

Requesting Admittance

Post by Kaelath » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:46 pm

Howdy all. I'm sure some of you may know who I am, but chances are.. I'm relatively unknown despite having been with the alliance for almost a year's time. :)

In any case, for those that don't know me, I'm a Valewalker, and I've been with Serenity for a time, and more recently (and currently) with KEA. However, it would seem that KEA is disappearing from the server, much the way Serenity did, and I am once again guildless and on the verge of quitting.

I'd like to apply to Reuinion officially, for several reasons. For starters, this was my first choice of guilds a long time ago, and I applied once before, but I'm afraid at that point in time no one was wise to the benefits a talented VW could bring to a group, and I was rejected. Secondly, Reuinion seems to be the *only* stable guild in this alliance. The only guild that's not going to quit, or delete, or reroll elsewhere.. and I need a permanent guild, as I'm a permanent resident of this server.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Not even sure if you guys are actively accepting members or not, or even if you'd want a second VW. (I doubt Dark would appreciate it. :) But I remember a time when I was higher than he was in total RPs, and I didn't much appreciate the fact that HE was playing a VW either. :))

Thank you for your consideration.

RylynPride

Post by RylynPride » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:56 am

Thanks for posting Kaelath, give us a hollar in /as when you are on so we can group with you. I dont know you very well, and there may be others that dont as well. See you in the game :D

Rylyn

Kaelath

Post by Kaelath » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:14 pm

Will do. :)

Kaelath

Post by Kaelath » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:41 pm

Been tough to find many Reuinion members on to group with as of late. :(

Isha-Gingko

Post by Isha-Gingko » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:25 am

An unfortunate side effect of NF. Many Reunion people are playing alts since their actual Reunion toons are nerfed into uselessness, bot-mode, or range-bait. But you are being noticed.
Akita - Eldritch - RR5+
Aztec - Warden - RR5+
Gingko - Ranger - RR7+
Isha - Nightshade - RR6+
Sharmeen - Animist - RR7+

RylynPride

Post by RylynPride » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:43 am

Another option is to ask in /as who is on from reunion and if we are doing anything that you could join in... dont know if you have any alts but we are doing alternative things.

Rylyn
Ryngy

Kaelath

Post by Kaelath » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:57 pm

Doesn't seem as if anyone's ever on, or even more than 10 at a time from the entire alliance.

I'll keep tryin' though.

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:21 am

Lots of people are taking breaks/quitting. Just keep trying bud.
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!