Applying for Guild Membership

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Misterpink

Applying for Guild Membership

Post by Misterpink » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:04 pm

Hey guys :D

Jay mentioned to me last night that Reunion may be recruiting and as I am still looking for a home for my BM here I would like to apply. It has been a pleasure to group with some of you the last few weeks and Ast, Bay and Harsong (Where did he go BTW?) were all former guildies of mine from Serenity on Igraine.

Currently my BM is 50, pierce, has one arti and a capped SC setup with haste. On the down side though he is still very low RR and has no ML's, I have a bot account here as well but only level 30 atm. My BM is also my favorite charracter by far and these are all things I would like to work on but I have been reluctant to invest any more effort here with recent RvR group prospects regularly being so dismal. More often then not lately I log into Bedv, check out my RvR options and head to Lance :( . Ultimately though I would like to join an active competent RvR guild with a steady presence here, I like the realm and most all the Hibs I have met have been extremely friendly, a marked difference from Mid Lance.

Cheers

MP
Misterpink 50 BM Bed
Galois 51 RM Lance
Misterpink 51 SM Igraine

Lakoimeca

Post by Lakoimeca » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:00 pm

Hello Misterpink!!

I am still around on boards but my main account has been closed for about 2 months. I just couldnt stand the bugs with my class and the upcoming nerf bat they are gonna get in Frontiers Expansion. Good to see you are still enjoying the game. Take it easy!
Tony

Warhammer
Bloodfury - Dok (Dead)

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:02 pm

Harsong they are fixing the essence flames bug and also putting in a camo type ra for bards.

Get your but back here.

Lakoimeca

Post by Lakoimeca » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:38 am

Harsong they are fixing the essence flames bug and also putting in a camo type ra for bards.

Get your but back here.
That fast enough Western? :P

I AM BACK! :twisted:

I missed all of you!!
Tony

Warhammer
Bloodfury - Dok (Dead)

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:34 pm

Woot I'm sooo persuasive I talked you right into it!

playboy

Post by playboy » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:24 pm

too bad i missed playing with u on igraine with serenity, hopefully i can play with u more once NF comes out

thanks for applying
artist formerly known as Playboy

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:02 am

wtf he is Canadian.