Can I join?

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Scylld

Can I join?

Post by Scylld » Sat May 22, 2004 12:14 am

Just kidding! Just thought I'd drop by and say hi to the ol' Green and Yellow. Isn't it amazing how this game - and certainly our server - has changed? ;) I can remember when the words 'Reunion' and 'ZErg' were used interchangeably, and now y'all are just about the only decent fight we can find!

btw, I'm convinced that the DAoC Gods were playing a cruel joke on me earlier... Notin, Dom and I were all on, and all ungrouped - good news. SEcond healer - Brilhasti available (not outstanding like Notin/Grumm/Dekk/etc, but not bad). I sent SEros a tell - he's ungrouped and available! woot! (That's the beginnings of a solid RvR crew, no? :))

Port to Emain. TEll from SEros: "Shit, I have to log... but can you grab these [three random, low RR, inexperienced DR] as a favor to me, please?"

"ok"

Grab an old friend (runemaster) for speed, and away we went. WIth that group makeup, we really couldn't compete. Solei seemed to enjoy our fights, but in my mind, the outcomes were always foregone conclusions - just a slow creep toward defeat. It was still fun screwin' around with you guys, trying to keep you mezzed, rooted and interrupted throughout! I would say our support did a pretty fine job, all things considered! ;)

I'm going to try to throw together a serious group tonight - hopefully the results will be somewhat different!

See you on the golf course -

- Scylld
Last edited by Scylld on Sat May 22, 2004 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nain

Post by Nain » Sat May 22, 2004 12:19 am

Pls to die quick Skylld! h8 ;)
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Webb

Post by Webb » Sat May 22, 2004 1:58 am

Very nice of you to post something positive, Scylld. You're a good guy, and a great player, and I hope to have more good fights with you!

Maybe the anon poster who calls himself 'midnoob', can take notes from you, and realize that Reunion and KEA are the only form of 8v8 that hib has to offer, and he can stop bitching :)

See you in battle, Scylld!
Webb - 51 Enchanter RR10

Ilk

Post by Ilk » Sat May 22, 2004 5:16 am

well i didn't play very good today to give u much of a challenge =p i'll work on it

playboy

Post by playboy » Sat May 22, 2004 6:57 am

hi2u scylld, glad to see a positive post from another realm, didnt think those existed anymore <3
artist formerly known as Playboy

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Sat May 22, 2004 7:34 am

Good fights Scylld :D

Whenever I see the big fat troll in greenish colors I know I have to take that guy down fast or he is gonna cause a lots of trouble. Only problem seems to be that you got just as many hits as a tank and sprinting around like hell spamming disease whereever you go makes that very hard to catch you.

Hope to have many more good fights out there.

/salute
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Coriolus

Post by Coriolus » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:03 pm

I want to /delete Cor and roll a Spearo! PL meh! =/

Man, starting over sounds so painful..if I ever do anything it will be /ebay ftw!
Coriolus - 50 Skald
<Thanatos>

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:10 pm

Yeah starting over is no longer an option since they introduced ToA. Going through all that shit with MLs and Artifacts simply isnt going to happen anymore. I wish Mythic would make some non-ToA servers.

/salute
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:38 pm

Nice to see a postive post every now and then, thanks it's much appreciated!