Application request!

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Sonic

Application request!

Post by Sonic » Fri Nov 09, 2001 9:22 am

Greetings Reunion,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Sonic Stormseed, a level 24 Bard, and I'm looking for a home.

My main objective is to make friends and have fun. I chosen the Bard class to be involved in parties and raids because I'm not enjoying soloing that much.
I think there is nothing more rewarding than making friends and achieve great things together. "One of all and all for one" in mind, always...

My secondary objective is to be a very valuable guild and group support during battle. Healing my fellows while doing massive crowd control, DD shouting between two heals, memory blur when my friend caster aggroed the mob and not be scared to go in melee to terminate this rat is my way to have fun. I can't stand to do nothing, and the Bard is really the class I like most.

I both enjoy PvE and RvR events (while I prefer RvR). I spend most of my time in the frontiers because I like the risky part of it.

RL, I'm 35 years old and I live in France. My MMORPG experience is 3 years of EQ on Karana server then Vallon Zek. I played many classes, most up to 50+. On VZ I co-leaded a guild during one year and had great fun doing it.

I talked yesterday with Cildar and Reunion is pretty close of what I'm looking for, i.e. an European guild doing periodic events and rather RvR oriented.

Thus I'm requesting invitation into your guild... If you like me I see no reason for me to not like you :D

Looking forward to fight on your side!

Cheers
Sonic Stormseed
Bard of Hibernia
--------------------
Kick me, waste me hard... I don't care... Niller is behind the keyboard muhahahaha

Alnitak

Hello

Post by Alnitak » Sat Nov 10, 2001 1:38 am

Hello fellow bard Sonic!

Just a quick FYI we aren't a "European" guild we are a mix from all over the world. I would say 50/50 European and American. More than most guilds which is great folks are on 24/7.

Hope to meet you in game soon it' always fun to group with fellow bards )