Testing the waters for re-applying to Reunion (warning long)

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Thurigan

Testing the waters for re-applying to Reunion (warning long)

Post by Thurigan » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:00 am

Hello friends and former guildies.

I have some interesting news, and obvious questions.

First is Reus Scelerates is gonna implode, turns out that Macormick/Robbinn and Brinstead both have been secretly workin their way into NF. Come saturday night it was officially announced that they both were leaving for NF.

I left Reunion and joined Reus solely to be in a guild with those 2. For simple fact that I knew them awhile and the night I dinged 50 (with Thurigan) they stayed up with me all night to help me do it. Now on the advent of a lot of hard work to be more of a rvr guild by me and many others and get this guild headed in that direction they leave.

As I hope many of you have seen, I have tried to be very active lately in rvr, as much as my schedule allows. And though I harbor no Ill will toward Mac and Brin I do not wish to stay with Reus now. Furthermore it has been hinted to me that I should follow them to NF. I do not wish to go in that direction, I realize that some NF players read this, so I do not wish to insult anyone, but after some careful consideration over the last couple of days I have decided that I do not like NF that much.

Players (not naming names) from that guild have insulted me directly a few times, they constantly ignore alliance chat, will ignore and walk away from me if I try to talk to them face to face, etc. AND WE WERE ALLIES!! Unacceptable to me, and I want no part of that kind of attitude.

I play this game to have fun, and I remember my days in reunion fondly, the only reason I left to begin with was it looked like no one was gonna come back full time. Occasional appearacnes by Jay and Calp was all I got for a few months, I tried to hold on, but was feeling lonely so I went to Reus. I hope you all understand.

Now having said all this, I will attempt to reitterate that I am much more rvr active than I use to be. And I would like to come back, I have other options, but this was my home for awhile and would like to return here.

Is there any hope for this? <----obvious question..

I will do my best to fulfil the rvr requirement, and feel with your help I can at least stay with you guys. To further argue my case i would like to point put that I primarily play Sumigo my warden, and I know that active wardens are few and far between, I feel I play that role fairly well and accept that support classes such as mine are needed and am willing to make that sacrifice for the right guild.

Please consider my re-application, if I am given the chance I will try not to let you down.

Regards
Sumigo
Thurigan level 50 skinny Elf Champ wannabe
Sumigo level 50 Warden

Thurigan

Post by Thurigan » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:07 pm

Anyone got a response to my post?

I noticed a bunch have read it.

Any hope for an answer soon?
Sumigo level 50 Warden

Yaspus

Post by Yaspus » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:14 pm

Hello Thurigan, sorry im just a NooB, you were before my time but look forward to meeting you.

Nain

Post by Nain » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:14 pm

No thing is I wanna talk to you before I respond :P

go read my post here while you are impatient

http://www.furyguild.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Thurigan

Post by Thurigan » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:32 pm

Sorry Nain,

Didnt mean to come across that way, not trying to be a jerk. And Im not trying to stir thing up with NF either. I liked your NF post btw Nain. Dont like some of the response ya got but most seemed ok.

Anyway my probs with NF are just that, MY PROBLEMS, and if im readmitted I will not ever even make it an issue.

I was only venting a little about the scenario that led to this decision by me. PLus im building a new uber PC to help rvr and TOA wasnt able to log on last night cause I was building it. So sorry for that was well, I should be on tonight to talk if ya want to Im on PST and will be on between 6:00 pst - 7:00 pst.

Once again sorry for coming across impatient I know this can take time.

And thank you for your consideration.

Sumi
Sumigo level 50 Warden

Nain

Post by Nain » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:50 pm

Youre no jerk Thuri. Youre good people as far as I'm concerned. And you just told me what I wanted to know.

Come group with us so the new Reunions can get to know you. We have a rule of not putting up a vote before weve gotten to know people which means we cant put up a vote emidiately.

I will tell you that youve already got a positive response from plenty of the old timers and it also deff. helps you play one of the rarer support clases :)
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Lakoimeca

Post by Lakoimeca » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:19 pm

Hello Thurigan,

Nain pretty much sumed up our policy and I heard what I wanted to hear from your post also. See you in game and looking forward to rest of guild getting to know you. I am pretty sure they wont be disappointed. You are a great guy and funny as hell. Oh yeah and you play both classes well. :) Cya tonight!!
Tony

Warhammer
Bloodfury - Dok (Dead)

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:47 pm

Hi bro!

I was glad to see your post about rejoining. We need to get you grouped up with some of us badly so that everyone can meet you. Just shoot Western(is inny), Jay,Harsong, Nain or any other reunion person a /tell and we will get you in a group.

After we think everyone know's who you are we will post you for a vote on the board.

TWF for the win!
Last edited by Innorast on Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thurigan

Post by Thurigan » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:46 pm

Thx guys, I got my pc all together now with DAOC loaded up so Im ready to go. It took forever to download all the patches, by the time i got it, it was time to go eat dinner and keep the wife happy.

Ill be on much longer tonight, so we can get together =)
Sumigo level 50 Warden

Asmoth

Post by Asmoth » Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:41 pm

Hi, Old Friends and Guildies

Hope you don't mind I still have access. Its just that I'm very happy to see Reunion back stronger than before. Plus your getting Sumi back! Woot! He deserves it. Damn good player. Of course I'm very opinionated since hes my son 8) . Just want to congragulate all and say hi. This looked like a great place to do it.

See you in RvR and pick up a lfg *cough*mana chanter *cough* at DL once in awhile kk?
Asmoth the May I get a rezz plz Chanter

Thurigan

Post by Thurigan » Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:24 pm

Hello,

Havent heard from you guys in awhile, just wondering how its going.

Ive officially left Reus, its amazing how quickly a guild can go to crap once its real leaders leave. Now its all noobs, kiddies and a-holes.

Anyway I havent been able to group with you guys, because rvr is non existant. Trying to get as much toa done as I can, but with crappy guild support its hard to do. So Im falling behind. Only finised trial 2 of ML 1.

Anyway, just touching base.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Sumigo
Sumigo level 50 Warden

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:14 pm

Most of us are working on ML2 atm. Shoot someone in reunion a /tell if you want to join in on some of the ML2 stuff.

Asmoth

Post by Asmoth » Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:01 pm

JUST ONE THING HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 8) 8) :D
Asmoth the May I get a rezz plz Chanter