Crimson Guard Reunion Merger

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Ezarith

Crimson Guard Reunion Merger

Post by Ezarith » Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:34 pm

Hi im writing in regard to the Crimson Guard Reunion merger,i was told i had to apply so i guess thats what this post is for, My main is a lvl 38 Champ and i also have 2 other alts both hibs,currently im working to hit lvl 45 so i can Rvr again,well at least to have a chance of living in Rvr after that i plan to level during the day and kill Albions at night. I look foward to joining Reunion and fighting with you all in RvR.
Duffman says alot of things.

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:01 pm

Reunion isn't aware of a merger. We were told that a few people from Crimson were interested in joining and let them know it'd be on an individual basis. So, if you don't want to leave Crimson, you don't have to.

Ezarith

Post by Ezarith » Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:53 pm

It was stated as a merger on our guild message and their were instructions to contact reunion officers for membership info.

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:57 pm

Must have been a misunderstanding. But, if their is a merger and/or you'd like to join Reunion, I'm sure we'd accept you in Congretio which is our guild training/probation type guild for players that have alot of potential and want to learn/get used to the way Reunion does things.

Ezarith

Post by Ezarith » Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:03 pm

Cool,i was looking at the roster and ive Rvr'ed with Amerie alot in the past,dont know what she feels about me but i got along very well with her in battle.

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Mon Nov 25, 2002 2:15 am

Contact me ingame the char names are below il add you to congretatio and you will be on test there >:D does that sound ok
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Amerie

Post by Amerie » Mon Nov 25, 2002 10:39 pm

hehe, well Ezarith as i used to know him in my old guild (Crimson Guards) is a great player, he knows what he's doing especially in RvR. I'm not sure how much RP's he has but I know that he has many, due to the fack that he would generally play RvR.

Good kid I say. :)
Y U L L I E
Amerie /Warden/50 - Bedevere/ Hibernia
Majicsphere/Bard/28 - Bedevere/Hibernia
Mendalid/Heroine/15 - Bedevere/Hibernia
Nariana/Enchanter/32 - Bedevere/Hibernia

Ezarith

Post by Ezarith » Mon Nov 25, 2002 10:51 pm

Close to 8000,last night we went into df to kill some plated fiend prince and we ran into some labs and walloped them.Your from miami Amerie i have alot of family there,my uncle is a guy by the name of Guy Sanchez and he was a councilman in the city a few years back.

Amerie

Post by Amerie » Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:56 pm

Yes I do live in Miami, now don' stalk me ;). well, do you know the fronteer? Need to play a lil more RvR, Fun Stuff :D
Y U L L I E
Amerie /Warden/50 - Bedevere/ Hibernia
Majicsphere/Bard/28 - Bedevere/Hibernia
Mendalid/Heroine/15 - Bedevere/Hibernia
Nariana/Enchanter/32 - Bedevere/Hibernia

Ezarith

Post by Ezarith » Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:28 pm

sounds fun,but dont you got to be at least 45 to survive,currently im 40 but ill keep working at it,i can imagine Albions stealthers mouths watering at my sight in the frontier.

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:39 pm

Ezarith, I'm sorry for any percieved delays in inviting you. You've become a catalist of sorts for some very interesting choices we are facing for our guild and even our alliance. Please continue to be patient and know that we are being more vocal concerning possible changes to our guilds(reunion & congretio) than normal. Personally, I see some really good outcomes that will make everyone happy. But, it needs to be thoroughly hashed out in discussion first. Sorry if that seems vague. :P

Ezarith

Post by Ezarith » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:03 pm

No problem,ive been kinda busy showing my friend the ropes because he just bought an account. Also my quest for a glowy sword is finally complete,i found a Shadow crystal slicer so i got my glowy sword so you guys take your time. :P