Hello to all

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Rianned

Hello to all

Post by Rianned » Mon Jul 01, 2002 9:18 pm

As much as I hate to say it I MAY be looking for another guild as our guildleader has decided to join the PvP server. He even offered to give me leadership of the guild. I think loyalty has allot to do with how we play here in the fantansy land because that should reflect how you may be IRL and I stayed on when the majority of our officers and highbies left(yes Iza was finally in the area of about 20 people above 40) because I didnt want to quit. I am currently testing the waters for a new guild although I may wait until after the furor of the PvP servers opening( as I speak there are 4000+ people logged into Mordred) to see what other guilds abandon their prescence on this server for PvP.
The purpose of writing to this guild is to see what the thoughts of this guild's leaders about joining that server is. I like the system the way it is and frankly have little time to invest in multiple characters cause I have a family and am in the Navy.

May name is Rianned Liontheran on the Bedevere server(my only server) with 2 characters. My RL name is Dan.
:?

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:06 pm

Hi, don't know you personally, but your post was well written. It doesn't look like the new pvp servers are affecting Reunion although NWN is taking up some play time for some guild mates. We'll wait to here from you again to let us know what you decide. Good luck to you.

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:07 pm

As far as i know im never gonna go waste my time on the pvp server :)
And i feel that many of us have the same thoughts as me on that point

:)
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Rianned

well....

Post by Rianned » Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:46 pm

I have officially left Iza. It was defiantely a hard decision but it is explainable if needed.
I hope you will consider my application to your guild. I have grouped with Varken, Jaylenn, Grai(when I was lower level), Baylok, Damifem, Dantien, Ashlea, Lariemeth Sithrak and Tormented(although he may be mad at me still). Maybe one of them will remember me. I like to play for fun, XP and RP's are secondary to all things and I do not beleive in a no rez list like some others.
If you need to know more please ask.

Rianned Liontheran, 45th Level Warden

I read the New on the front page.. I a not if rias is me or not but all the same I am still asking to be sure.

Tormented

Post by Tormented » Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:22 am

Hi Rianned, glad to see you applied, no I'm not still mad ;p, never was really, and hell, I don't even remember why =], but you are a good player and fun to play with, I would recommend you, we need more Wardens anyways.. (cuz Sledeau sux0rs)

Tormented
50 Eldritch

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:02 am

Yeah I think rianned is a nice guy :)
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Rianned

Post by Rianned » Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:30 pm

Thank for invite... Glad to be part fo guild!!

Rianned Liontheran 45 warden