Application from Pirotess

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Pirotess

Application from Pirotess

Post by Pirotess » Wed May 29, 2002 8:45 pm

Hey there ;)

Jaylenn, Nahtan, Fasmia, Greenhouse, Fargi(if you even still play ;p) I've known you guys for a long time, we hunted a lot together, and I've been in guilds with some of you even at some point. Those of you who know me that well probably also know I've always chosen to keep my guild as small as possible with competent players. I realized after I took a break that you need a larger base of players than I initially thought. Not everyone will be in the game at the same time, for the same periods of time, with the same dedication. Sooo...basically I see Reunion has done that, with a base of players I know pretty well from the beginnings of our server.

I don't have internet access right now since I'm in the process of moving stuff back home from school...but in about 2 weeks I'll be playing pretty frequently again, possibly sooner. I'm a level 46.5 eldritch, as well, for those who don't know me. I'm spec'd primarilly in void, and some light(ultimately I'lhave the highest AE void nuke and the 3rd variation AE mez in the light list, possibly the 4th tho I'm not totally sure)

Thanks for taking the time to read my speech-like post ;p And I hope to hear back from you all.

~Pirotess

Fasmia KyLee

Post by Fasmia KyLee » Thu May 30, 2002 5:39 pm

HI piro. :p
Fasmia

Greenhouse

Post by Greenhouse » Fri May 31, 2002 12:40 am

I've known Piro a long time, even a bit before DAoC came out. I think she'd be a great addition to the guild, and besides, I don't believe we have any eldritches above level 40, or even 30 for that matter. :o

Mr.Muggles

Heya

Post by Mr.Muggles » Fri May 31, 2002 2:43 pm

Heya Piro!

Long time no see.

Send me a tell in game.

Pirotess

Post by Pirotess » Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:50 pm

Hey Jaylenn ;)

I'll give you a tell in game when I'm able to, which might be today at some point for a bit. I just don't have regular internet access for another week or so since I'm moving things back and forth and getting settled after school. I'll look for you tonight tho, and if not when I'm on more regularly.

Fasmia KyLee

Post by Fasmia KyLee » Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:07 pm

Piro killed me over and over in Spellbinder. Don't let em in. /cries =(((
Fasmia

Sleeps

Post by Sleeps » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:52 pm

Piro you have been accepted, but Jaylenn will be away, you can Contact Dantien, Fasmia, Sineath or myself (Cello) in game for the invite.