Application to Join

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Wutangz

Application to Join

Post by Wutangz » Mon May 06, 2002 3:20 am

Hey there, Wutang here!

I am applying to join arms Reunion, I am a 41.5 Nightshade (and growing). I heard that the level cap was 40 (by a fellow Reunion friend), so I hope my level will not be a issue on this matter. I have been playing almost since release, and I have grown around and leveled with many Reunion member's (as well as RvR).

I am applying due to the fact that leveling past 40+ is really hard unless you are in the right alliance/guild, also some of your fellow guild members ask/told me where and how to apply. Even tho I know the right people and have the right friends (Reunion), I however do not wear the right "Guildtag" sadly to continue my experiance in raids/rvr effectivly. I know with this "Guildtag" comes effort and work, and I understand that alot of attention and respect comes with your guild.

I can only say that I am ready to accept this as a player, and I offer my services to any of you in game. I have many references with good guilds if you wish to do a background check on my behavior =p. The guilds that I have references from are GoL, Wyrd, Malkieri and NF. I have tried not to make myself a stranger to any of your members or anyone I have came by in the game and will continue to extend my help no matter how this issue is resolved.

Please take my offer into consideration to join arms with you, as I approach you at this hour. I congrats you on your growing and building of a fine guild/alliance, and only hope that I may contribute to your success in due time.

Thank you for your time! :D
Wutang Nightshade

Tabun_Fatalmezz

Post by Tabun_Fatalmezz » Mon May 06, 2002 5:39 am

well i have grouped with wutang in RvR and he is a really cool guy and has uber RvR skills :D

Rakuz

Post by Rakuz » Wed May 08, 2002 4:54 am

Grouped with Wu...a good guy. C'mon...a guy named Wu, MUST be in Reunion :)

Rodann

Post by Rodann » Wed May 08, 2002 7:03 am

I have also rvred with wu . Nice guy good shade :D Throw him down.