Tossing in my application.....

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Banjo

Tossing in my application.....

Post by Banjo » Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:18 pm

*This may end up being a double post--but I hope not, I don't think the first one went through* :cry:

Members of Reunion,

Hail and Well Met! (sorry--flasbacks from playing on the RP servers). My name is Banjo and I'm a level 50 Bard. Many of you know me but for those that don't I should clarify that I am at least the 3rd owner of Banjo. I got Banjo about a month ago from my roomate when I traded my level 50 Wizzy on Merlin for him. So, for anyone that knew Banjo from before a month ago you either knew my roomate or the guy that he got the account from (who may or may not have been the original Banjo--we're not sure). At any rate, in the past month I personally have met many of your members and it's always been a pleasure.

In the month that I've had Banjo I've decided to remain guildless (a VERY hard decision for a support character like a bard--trust me). I did this so that i could take the time to get to know people from various guilds and to be able to do a little "homework" on the guilds that interested me. In the end, I narrowed my choices down to three guilds--but after meeting Jaylenn and crew in emain a few nights ago the decision to try out for Reunion was easy. You guys appear to have a solid, friendly and mature guild full of quality people--I've seen this, heard this, and experienced it myself from the times I've been able to group with you. So, with all of that said, I'm tossing my application in for you to consider. :D

I'm usually on starting at 8pm EST on weeknights and at various weird hours on the weekends. I play quite a bit, and I've noticed over the past few weeks that Reunion tends to have quite a few memebers on when I'm on--so you'll always have an extra taxi/crowd control for any event if I'm in-game. I also have 500 armorcrafting and 300 tailoring--not fabulous but I'm trying to get them higher when I get the chance. :lol:

I look forward to getting to know anyone in Reunion whom I haven't already met--if you're in-game and need a Bard for whatever reason, send Banjo a /tell and I'll help out if I'm on. Thanks for you time and consideration, Reunion.

Banjo Dopevibes
icq-115062044

Mr.Muggles

Hey Banjo!

Post by Mr.Muggles » Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:38 pm

Heya bro good to see you here!

Sleeps

Post by Sleeps » Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:29 pm

Hiya Banjo, noce to meet you and hope to see a Reunion tag on you soon.

I don't have a Sig but so you know who I am(s).

Cello Warden(50) main
Thorncoat(47) buff bish 2ndary acount
Sleepy(17) CS hero- most likely retired
Tabasko(27 and counting) Bard on 2nd account.

Cello plays when ever needed but for now im trying to level up my bard which may become my main character at some point.

reklezz

Post by reklezz » Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:09 pm

Hey banjo, Well I new the orginal banjo when I started with him LVL 1.
you seem to be cool and nice. I have spoken to you and seen you on the battle field. I hope to see you in our chats soon.

Reklezz the debuffer snuffer and quicker upper.

Sketch

Post by Sketch » Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:21 am

lol reklezz i like your new signature :D