Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
basis

Application

Post by basis » Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:00 pm

Hey everyone,
I mentioned to green that i wanted to join reunion when my character got to high enough level, he told me to post here on the forums so that's what im doing =p

Well, after playing on hib for a few weeks now and having a ton more fun that on my old mid server i've decided that i'm going to play here permanently. I have a 41 ranger here who is allready in reunion, and i'm also using greeny to pl my new character, a mentalist. The ranger is only in because green was using that char for a while after i had moved to mid =P I havn't played this server in the longest time though, so don't know any of the new faces so to speak. :o

I really hate not being in a guild as it tends to get boring, and this is the one that i know the most people from, allthough not a lot. I know a few of the members from spellbinder, an old game i used to play. Everyone that i don't know has seemed cool from what i've seen while pling with green.

the new mentalist is 26 in 1 day played btw, but should be 40 in a cpl weeks =) pling with chanters is easy ;p

See you all in game =)
bevedere-
fatalbite-41 ranger
basis-26 mentalist
gawaine-
maryjane-50shadowblade
brilliance-40shadowblade
contact buzz-36skald
buffsformj-38shaman
morganlafey-
25-wizzy
mordred-