Im very interested in joining Reunion :)

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Forestdoor

Im very interested in joining Reunion :)

Post by Forestdoor » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:14 pm

Hi my nameis varken forestdoor in game and in rl my name is david.

I am intereseted in joining your guild and want to apply for that.
Ever time i grouped with you guys and ladys in rvr i have been feeling great to be part of a solid group with fun people and good players well some are my role models at this time. ;)

Varken Forestdoor
lvl 48 hero Spear Spec
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:11 pm

Varken, your name is well known, but not your in game history; guildmates will be letting us know but tell us about yourself. What guild were you in and why'd you leave it? Who in Reunion are you most comfortable with. Etc etc.

Forestdoor

Ok my gaming history :)

Post by Forestdoor » Thu Jun 13, 2002 4:28 pm

I was told about the game by Llyria's real life brother in januari and got her to order it for me :)
some where in februari i quit playing ultima online and opened my daoc box in the car on my way home hehe ;)
And after some discusion with another friend i decided to make the Hero Varken then name was choosen cause i got stuck with it in rl wene playing some Ad&d hehe then at lvl 5 or 6 llyria sponsored me and her brother to join blackstar tough i never requested this i joined and since that day untill lvl 35 i was grouping with surgeon general who reroled to be a hero shield spec and magnus who made a crossdresing caster hehe and Ralics a rl friend to surgeon.
after lvl 35 those people left blackstar and well at that time i was begining to want to quit but i was like afraid of i would lose the fev friends who still where in blackstar but well i stayed and thought this would work out hehe and at around 43 i i started going to rvr and have fun and i meet you guys and ladys and though that you were a cool group hehe
and as time was going i felt pretty sure i wanted to be part of something like your guild instead of the only guild i ever know about hehe :)
And the people in your guild i feel most comfortable around is Baylok Dantien Damifem Fasmia and Mirecia and i really think Jay is a nice guy
Well i have gathered like 25k+ rps per week lately and its been loads of fun remember being in fasmias group on a relic raid in the middel of the night your time that just happend hehe :)
Remember that i helped Soon with a quest once wene i was in ic :)
And i have know Tormented since lvl 32 or something hehe :) and he is cool to group with.

Take care
Sincerli
David
Aka Varken Forestdoor
48.85 Hero ;)
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Fasmia KyLee

Post by Fasmia KyLee » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:26 pm

Woo hoo. Hi Varken :p
Fasmia

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:36 pm

I play Soon as a secondary char and now I can place a face(you) to a name(Varken). Thanks for the info. Anyone who would take time as you did to go out of your way and help a low level stranger do a quest is good by me. Your history is one I've seen and experienced myself; very honest and the type I'd like to see in Reunion. If no one in the guild objects, we'll be inviting you soon. :)

Tormented

Post by Tormented » Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:46 am

NOOO! Don't invite him!! He sucksss!!

j/k! ;-)

He would fit in great, and i hope to see <Reunion> under his name asap =]

Tormented
50 Eldritch