Heya Spiker

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Drost

Heya Spiker

Post by Drost » Sun Apr 14, 2002 11:57 pm

Just wanted to drop in and say howdy to ya Spiker. Always good to see you on the battlefeild, though I much prefer the small encounters so I can actually emote un-mezzed ;) I think our fist encounter was one time when you were logging in at the room over MG1 where I was awaiting eventual attack. Anyhow, take care out hunting and I'm sure I'll see ya in Darkeness Falls quite a bit.

Drost Ebonflame
48 Mercenary
Keepers of Illiminati
Albion, Bedevere
Last edited by Drost on Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fragilesoul

Post by Fragilesoul » Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:12 am

Hi :D
Fragilesoul X - Level 104 Hybrid Queenslayer, Asheron's Call
Hopeslayer, Level 43 Elven Champion
Drudge Skulker, Level 11 Lurikeen Nightshade

Spiker

Post by Spiker » Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:46 am

yeah that was scary for me though..casually log in to see half life and a invader... then u guys kept pointing so i follow and 8 mids come and wax us.... i wonder what they were thinking as 3 guys from different realms tried to kill them.

youll see more of me on that battleground if i finally hit 50 :)

Drost

Post by Drost » Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:46 pm

lol sorry about that, I was looking down on the road in from pk, turned around and there's a large firbolg eek! Wish we'd have gotten ya 100% healed up before movin out, could have stood a chance against the mids there with your other realm mate that showed up, Llyria was it? I imagine she was confused as well to see you running with us towards mg2 hehe, she tried a mez that did'nt hold luckilly and commenced to beating on me quite well :)
If there's any place to make 50..that's definitely DF. I can't believe how fast everyone's gained xp there with a well formed group, the only remotely comparable hunting spot is the dragon epic zone farther in. Almost have made 3 levels there since the patch, and it is a fun spot to hunt as well with the battles to the bosses, while looking over our shoulder for those from other realms...great suspense. As hard as you hit..50 should come easilly. Good luck getting there man, I'm hopin to hit it today or tomorrow myself. 'Till next we meet, good hunting

Spiker

Post by Spiker » Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:39 pm

im almost to 50 is just so boring to exp... gawd im going kill myself if you can get to 75 on the expansion (j/k :lol: )

im less then 4 bubs away if only u could tell the albs "if u see spiker's group in DF please dont hurt them" ;)

Drost

Post by Drost » Thu May 02, 2002 1:36 pm

Grats on 50! :D All over now but the RvR and loot farmin

Spiker

Post by Spiker » Fri May 10, 2002 11:36 am

/sigh wish i could loot farm but whenever im on albs always own df :(
oh well rvr is sill fun :P