Me > You

Everyone can talk here.
Peach

Re: Me > You

Post by Peach » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 am

Mr.Muggles wrote:thats because order exploits it everytime. if u mean the stand behind the guards shit.

very gay.

at least we stand in the bungalow usually.
And it pisses me off when I see Order run up the hill back to our base the pacifier those are the scenarios I have to just leave.

I was looking for a Mrmuggles but there were too many damn bodies in that hut.

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:12 am

im not on yet. soon though.

Shaftoe

Post by Shaftoe » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Mourkain temple needs some serious adjustment, here is what I would do:

1. If you have the flag, and you are within 60 feet of the cradle it sits in, your side gets 25% more points for each kill, and nothing bad happens to you.

2. if you are 60-120 feet away from the cradle, you get snared, and a dot, say 300 every 5 seconds.

3. if you are 120-150 feet away, you aoe snare, and pbaoe 500 damage to your team every 5 seconds.

4 if you are farther away than that, pbaoe damage to your team and -75% points for each kill.

Maybe a bit heavy handed, but I'm pissed at the way it works now, and won't play that scenario again.
Apparently I cannot find a game to stick with right now.

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Yeah that scenario needs some serious adjustments. First team to get that flag is almost a guaranteed win. Especially if the team with the flag has 3-4 healers.
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Peach

Post by Peach » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Figures... I have Fridays off and its patch day (boo).

So how are you guys liking destro? Order side actually had a que think it reached 60 at one point last night. Scenario wise if I go in to a PuG I'm going to get stomped even if it looks like its two PuGs squaring off. But if I go in with a premade of 4 or more I don't think I've lost a match yet.

With the scenarios being down there was a lot of World RvR last night. How boring is it going to be for you guys when there are no more keeps to take :lol:

Niller whats your name and class? I mainly run around with sword/board so I doubt I can kill you but I can poke you several times which will be rather annoying.

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 pm

niller dont play

we took barrack var last night and then tried for marshes but got zerged by vendetta both times.

my que at prime time was 266

we just set up our alliance with NF, SoK, SL

Peach

Post by Peach » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Ya know screw this game right in the fucking ass, I finally get in a scenario with you guys and I CTD ...

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:25 pm

don t fret u lost..........................................badly.

:lol:

Peach

Post by Peach » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Bleh this game is no DAoC, well at least right now it isn't. Maybe it will get better when more people are max level and its back to open RvR instead of scenarions.

Although I have to admit Tor Anroc did have its moments, like the one game I tossed Muggles into the lava at least 3 times :lol:

You guys still liking destro? 1 out of three matches in scenarios I'll be with complete goobers but hey Order doesn't have any Goons (Free Renown)!

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Yeah I think most of us are still liking destro. Biggest complaint seems to be having to deal with TA and Order groups that have alot of IB's/SMs knocking us back into the lava. Very annoying. We went against a guild group of KAAOS last night, and I swear they had half their team IBs/SMs and knockbacks were flying left and right.
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Peach

Post by Peach » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:44 am

God damn Goons did the drop off the server, no freaking destro in T4. And here I thought Order was going to have a lower pop.

Anyone want to switch places, this game seems to just be all scenarios and trying to form a premade on order means you only get to join a scenario every 2 hours and not forming a premade means you get into a scenario with 6 BWs and one healer :lol:

We need to setup some Alliance v Alliance open RvR and when the order zerg comes just move zones.

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 am

Yeah I've basically shelved my lvl 40 marauder because I refuse to do lame scenario's, and taking undefended keeps and BOs just to get renown is boring.

emod

Post by emod » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Peach wrote:God damn Goons did the drop off the server, no freaking destro in T4. And here I thought Order was going to have a lower pop.
I think they're all still in T3. They also all suck donkey balls and will probably be gone for sure when the w0w expansion hits.