View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Ah, I Remember the Days! 

This guild has been together for a decade! Congratulations to all of you that started it and again, welcome to you newbies that have only been in it for 7 or 8 years. We've been through Ultima Online, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, WoW with an occasional look in other games like Lineage, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, Eve and others.

Most of us have beta tested, and I mean THOROUGHLY beta tested one or more of those games before the guild 'jumped' to that game. I can remember back in the old days when Lori Silva from Mythic Entertainment let a few of us do some extensive beta testing in DAoC's early beta 1, 2 and 3; I'll never forget running around a forest with a total online of like ten people and they hadn't created the ability to sell items to merchants yet.

Well, as most of you know, we're going into the Open Beta of LOTR as a filler game until WARHAMMER comes out. I'm sure we've ALL subscribed to the Warhammer Newsletter http://maestro2.mythicentertainment.com ... istSeqNo=5
because they have a slim chance of selecting individuals for Beta Testing.

BUT, they've also offered a stage with guild beta invites and we plan to get in on it! What can we do to get in? They've said,"Just be yourself. We will be inviting guilds of all sizes and types". Well, that may be true but as you know, WE need to know who's hyped about this. Who is willing to dedicate a good amount of their time to help find problems with the game and report them? So, drop by our beta forum and stay informed!

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:54 pm
Profile ICQ

Sineath wrote:
This guild has been together for a decade! Congratulations to all of you that started it and again, welcome to you newbies that have only been in it for 7 or 8 years.

Gratz to the old timers!

Being called a newb by Sineath is like pissing in the wind. You know both are wrong! :twisted:

Warhammer
Bloodfury - Dok (Dead)

Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:27 pm
email n00b

I like how Sineath is referring to DAoC and he never even got a 50 toon there, did he? :twisted:

Grats to all you homos.. Boot Jaylenn and Kyroxk IMO.. Would make the guild even better.

EDIT: Forgot Nain.. Boot that fooker too. He is having a regular job and stuff and deserve to be expelled.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:59 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]