View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 WoW Battle Grounds Coming Out Today! 

For those of pvp mind, Battle Grounds is coming out today! Reunion has been testing it and its a blast.

Capture the Flag, for a fast paced fun filled bloodfest was extremely thrilling. Good news, 1600 CP is awarded for winning the CTF game to EACH player on the winning side. Talk about good CP!

Also, blue and purple weapons(easily the equivalent to weapons found in Onyxia and MC) will be sold to players and they aren't even PvP Ranked! So, for those with no time for the continual raid grind, a blessing has been bestold upon thee. Here's how it works. The Alterac PvP BG zone has quests and things that give good faction. Get good enough faction and these weapons become available to you. I don't have screen shots on me but the rogue blue dagger is as good if not better than the heartseeker I use and can be used in either hand. The purple dagger is of epic proportion. So, even if you don't pvp alot and you aren't able to raid as much, you still have an opportunity in game to get a great weapon!

Lastly, and this isn't coming out today, Onyxia equivalent equipment will be dropping in a new 10 man zone coming out soon! I'll tell ya, WoW sure is moving in good ways to help people get good equipment; I think that was pretty smart of them. I mean, there are so many people that don't like going on a hundred large 6 hour raids or pvp everyday, that should be able to do something with their time to improve their characters and now they'll have a way! Score one more victory to WoW.

Anyways, before I started rattling on about how great WoW, I was pointing out the Battle Grounds is now in and if anyone wants to have some pvp fun, give Reunion a tell in game; we'll try to fit you in. Whether your a newb(Stoneguard and below) that needs tips on how to play their class, or the more experienced that need a group that is guaranteed to win, Battle Grounds will be a blast.

Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:30 pm
Profile ICQ
email n00b

Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:00 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]