View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Agachak – R34, RR32 -- WAR App 

Hey guys, Agachak here.

I started playing WAR when it came out and soon thereafter I was invited in a guild named Source. A nice bunch of kids, however it seems that I am the only one playing. I don’t mind doing solo stuff but this is an RvR game and being in an active guild is very important to me.

I am currently playing a Sorc but I plan on making a healer and a tank in the future.
As a casual player I come from a PvP/RvR environment like UO, AC, DAoC, WoW.
I chose Azazel Destro because LotD joined the Order side. I fought against them in UO and I like fighting against a strong guild.

I believe in knowing your class’ strengths and weaknesses, knowing your role on raids be it PvE or RvR, sticking to “the plan”, and practice makes perfect. I also believe that Vent is a must in order to run a successful group in PvP or PvE.

I play about 2-4 hours a day after work and during the weekends (PST). I’m in my 30s and gaming is my crack.

In short I am looking for a group of active players that I can become friends with and have fun in this game.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 am

looks good shoot an officer like shaftwo mrmuggles yaspus iylk donlep a tell in game for an invite

Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]