View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 LOTRO Application, 42 Minstrel 

Hello, I'm applying to Reunion because it seems to be a stable and mature guild with good people that can get to end game content, Helegrod currently. I was in The Covenant and we broke apart, most of the players went to EQ2 and I wasn't into that. I saw Reunion's post on the Meneldor board and thought that if you guys would put up open raids for the community to see Helegrod, then you seem to be a pretty good bunch.

I spoke with Jaylenn a couple of days ago about the guild and told him I'm a casual player in terms of play time, and he didn't have a problem with that, so here is my application for your consideration.

Character name: Von
Class: Minstrel
Level: 42
Profession: Forrester and Prospector, both at expert going to artisan
Server: Meneldor
Timezone: EST
Playtime: be lucky to get 8 hours in a week, probably average 5
Also have a lifetime subscription to LOTRO

The real me is a 30 years old engineer in PA. I've played EQ1, SWG, and WOW pretty hard core in the years past, but now I'm married and have a 2 month old son, and just last week bought our first home, so like I said, I won't have a ton of time to play. But I'm familiar with DKP and merit based reward systems and don't expect any loot that I haven't earned either. I like to hang out and have guild members that I can depend on to have a certain level of knowledge and experience in MMO's and take on difficult content, for me, that team work makes a MMO fun.

Hope to be grouping with you guys soon.

Von

Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:35 pm

Yo Von good app just hit me up in game for an invite

Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]