Dys the BM here for DUTY

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Dys

Dys the BM here for DUTY

Post by Dys » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:36 am

Sup Guys,
Im here posting because Im applying to join Reunion. First off about myself, Im 22 years old, married, and work full time. This is the first online game that I have played. I took some time off to try out others, such as SWG, and City of Heroes, and neither of them I have found to be as fun as DAOC. I truely have a passion for playing DAOC. Ive been playing from day 1 since the game came out. I started as a runemaster on Mid Iseult way back in the day. After lots of experice I learned that I wasnt all cut out to play a caster class, so I decided to go for a Melee class. I loved it. Sice then I have had many many toons on various servers, from an Armsman, Warden, Skald, and now my Blademaster. This is my all time favorite class. Im looking to join a guild that loves to play this game because it brings people together from all over. I beleive that being in a guild and playing among friends is what truely makes this a fun game. From what Ive seen, and from checking out Herald, I can see that Reunion has skills when it comes to this game. Im looking for a guild that likes to RVR, and who knows what they are doing when it comes to playing their class. Id like the members from this guild to give me a chance and show you what I have as a player. I have always been a respectful person, and have had lots of friends in this game and in different guilds, and would like to have the chance to get to know the people who make up Reunion.[/b]
Sweet Man :D

Nain

Post by Nain » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:19 pm

You Dys from PC?
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

RylynPride

Post by RylynPride » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:38 pm

Thanks for applying. Please look for Reunion members to group with so people have a chance to get to know you. Once everyone or most everyone has had a chance to get to know you a vote will be put up.

Thanks again

Dys

Post by Dys » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:41 am

No, Im not Dys from PC ;)
Sweet Man :D