Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
NynavaeSedai2

Application

Post by NynavaeSedai2 » Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:55 pm

Hello. This is an application for membership for Nynavae Sedai, currently a level 45 Void Eldritch. I know some of you from grouping, and others from rvr, and even a few from my previous guild : Crimson Guards. I have not played on Bedevere for some time but have returned more or less on a permanent basis. I have several alts that I play here as well with a good friend of mine as well as my brother but this app is just for this character as she is the only one meeting the level requirements :) I am interested in Reunion because I have met many of you through groups or in Alliance chat, and I am seeking a more active rvr group :)Please send me a tell in game if you want more info, or would like to group :)

I am an experienced player and have been playing since release. I have characters in all 3 realms, and have played mostly on Albion/Palomides where my main is a level 50 Mercenary named Picus =)

I hope everyone is having/had a merry Christmas!

See you all in game :)

Nynavae Sedai
45 Void Eldritch of Bedevere

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:00 pm

I have a alb on palomides to hehe.

Advice is to try group with as many reunion members as possible talk to us ingame etc :D
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

NynavaeSedai2

=)

Post by NynavaeSedai2 » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:46 am

hehe i will try to do that :) everytime i log in i do /who reunion anyway :) If you ever need any weapons on palo let me know and ill hook you up - my merc is not too far from LGM WC :)

Nynavae Sedai
45 Void Eldritch
Bedevere

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:15 pm

We'll have an answer for you by Thursday evening EST

Fasmia KyLee

Post by Fasmia KyLee » Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:56 am

I have a mid on palomides :evil: :twisted: Mids on that server... are so... uh dumb? Yea that's a good word to use. LOL. They have like a handful of people who ever CARE about defending the frontier, it is quite a difference from what I am used to that's for damn sure. Anyway.. what was this thread about?
Fasmia

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:33 am

Mouhaha fasmia you bish come kill me you fowl :D
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

NynavaeSedai2

Post by NynavaeSedai2 » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:11 pm

lol yep not many mids are active in RvR on Palo anymore :(
I want to thank you all for taking me out RvR last night - had a great time and look forward to doing it again!
I am still very interested in guild membership, since in addition to previously stated reasons , i now know you all seem like fun people to play with :)
I really liked the well organized attack on Albion, and if everyone had followed instructions as well as the Reunion groups we would have done even better last night :p Thank you again for the invite :)

Nynavae Sedai
46 Void Eldritch

Wayland

Post by Wayland » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:22 pm

Thanks for coming out last night. We did have to play the waiting game a little but managed to get in some action.

I was pleasantly surprised at sometimes how well the hib groups were working together and minorly frustrated once or twice :o . Anytime large groups are out coordination is tough.

Nonetheless, it was a blast!
Khail Wayland, Gilded Spear Hand Hero
Tieran Wayland, Legendary Alchemist Warden